Easy weeknight pasta sauce recipe. Gives 1-2 servings.
- 400g can of chopped tomatoes
- 200g sausage meat
- 100ml double cream
- 1tsp chilli flakes
- Salt to taste
- Pasta (recommend ravioli)
- 1tsp rosemary
- Break up the sausage meat into small pieces and lightly brown in a frying pan.
- Blend the can of tomatoes and rosemary until smooth.
- Add tomatoes to the pan with the sausages. Add the chilli flakes.
- Cook on low to reduce tomatoes. Prepare the pasta in the meantime.
- Remove from the heat and add the cream. Taste for salt.
- Serve sauce over pasta.